Why Adopt a Senior Dog?
SDRO rehomes older dogs
Senior dogs are....
- All colors, shapes and sizes - just the dog you're looking for.
- Ages 6 and up - old enough not to chew your shoes, young enough to be great companions.
- Grateful for a second chance.
- Experienced in life's lessons - dogs that know how to be part of a family.
- Homeless - all dogs in SDRO rescue were displaced from their homes due to a traumatic event: an owner's illness, death, a move, a foreclosure, etc.
- All dogs live in foster homes with families who mentor them. At adoption time, you receive a full report on your dog. No surprises.
- All dogs go through a 2 week trial adoption in your home. Not the right dog after all? We'll come get it - no harm, no foul. A perfect match means that much to us!
Ask us about:
Seniors for Seniors.
Double Discount Deal.
Contact us for more info